Thursday, December 6, 2012

Getting Back On That Horse....

After a long medical hiatus, I am starting to get back in the groove with my program, The Paranormal Christian.  I have two shows scheduled this month, one on December 8th with guest Kirby Robinson and we'll be talking about his newest book, "Never Mock God".  This book covers Kirby's investigation and expose on the episode "I Am Six" and its sequel, produced by Paranormal State on AETV.  Kirby's earlier work meticulously exposed the deceptions behind this television show, and this latest book significantly gets into the mess that "I Am Six" was.

Then on December 22nd, I will be hosting the Post-Mayan Apocalyptic Show, where we will thumb our nose to all of those false prophets that raked in millions deceiving New Agers with the idea the world would end Dec 21st all because an ancient calendar ended that date.  We'll also look at past false prophecies, as well as, the only truly accurate prophecies ever given - and guess what - they are all from the Bible.


I hope you will join me on those dates - go to my main show site for time and link details - http://www.TheParanormalChristian.com

I want to thank everyone that has been praying for me during my recuperation after being hospitalized back in September.  I'm nearly at the end of my recuperation and being fully healed.

Along with my two shows I am doing Dec 8th and 22nd, I am booking guests for January, February, March, and April.

If you are a Christian author that has written a book (fictional or non-fiction) addressing the topic of the paranormal from the standpoint of a Christian/Biblical worldview, or you are an expert/authority that is a Christian and have dealt with an area of the paranormal from the standpoint of your faith and God's Word, I would like to hear from you.

Contact the show at radioshow@theparanormalchristian.com .  Please send the following information.

Name:
Phone:
E-Mail:
Best Time To Call:
Area of Expertise:
Book(s) Written:
Website:
Where else have you been interviewed:
Credentials: